MakerPad & RnB :
What’s a #PodMod?
Theme and variation on (or connecting to) a standard.
#Food (standard, survival) can become a #Stir pod: intro to Culinary Arts with a #PodMod focus on #Pastry) Connected #Stir pods create a reusable #CampaignTrail.
From #Discovery to #Delivery for every initiative affecting the #CitizenExperience. Start initial & ongoing #PodsProgramming to train & support people (101). Then establish & maintain cross-ecosystem #Wayfinding practices for innovation, education & connectivity.
Biz Dev or Sourcing Relationship (Government Agency, Clients, Grants, Sponsors, Suppliers, Partners) according to Campaign Trail needs (we have 600 #Pastry pods- can someone please deliver a bag of flour every week?)
Our #Sanitation >#Laundry module collects, cleans and delivers linens to all the MakerPads and RnBs in our #DestinationEducation pods ecosystem.
Our #Ink Module manages and stocks 26 local studio spaces in both MakerPad/RnB and local retail & work-in-progress spaces. It requires a van, and a tablet device per studio along with a regular staff of 5 people working 10 hours a week. We also host artist-in-residence opportunities in exchange for live workshops & commissions from our property owners. We have a checklist for each space & are notified when the spaces have been rented & guests check out times. We revisit studio spaces after check out & periodically to restock & replenish. The tablets are updated with topical, seasonal and/or trending tutorials. Our app can also be used to contact us for questions, product or delivery requests.
Starter Module Ideas to expand upon socially
Think about micro distribution from major boxes, content providers, #DestinationEducation & universities, and corporate sponsors in addition to government programs & grants.
Culinary Arts skills-building: #Eggs #Cream #Fatshaming #Acid (lol fun branding there #PosterCulture!)
#Grub or #Supper: Stick to your ribs meals
#Cafe: Light fare/meals with #LocalFlavor
#Cocktail (w & w/o alcohol) featuring #ConfitKitchen steeped flavorings. May include appetizers for events, theater, lobbies, popups, retail locations
#Pantry: Personal shop & stock services for homes- engage retailers who already have delivery services for bulk neighborhood needs
#Candy (lifestyle content providers, Sees Candies)
#Pastry (Cupcake Wars, Cake Boss)
• Modern Nomad: Blankets, Laundry or Replacement clothing
• Resort #Linens: Professionally sourced & maintained Sheets, Towels, Kitchen linens & napkins, can also include hotel robes or yoga clothing.
• Decor: (Lifestyle content providers & suppliers)
#rehearsal (how do we rehearse?)
• Garage Sale: Items made or repaired in #MakerPads can be sold by podsworkers at independent or coordinated times (e.g. with other RnBs or MakerPads in the area.) Mobile pods sellers (need a name)
• Sports Gear (this #MakerPad is in a mountain area, stock & maintain bikes, skis, parkas. This RnB is by the ocean, stock & maintain boards, wetsuits. If there are already local rental providers, engage them in micro distribution from mom & pop retailer directly into #MakerPad home or #RnB via greened community themed #Garage rides)
Stock supplies & gear rental
Yoga (Different Yoga styles will develop & offer their own #PodMod programming)
Edible Garden (basics, food specializations: we do tomatoes!, medicinal plants, culinary specialties)
Physical Therapy (Modalities, philosophies, approaches)
Massage (A branded massage chain approach to #PodMod programming or a local mom-and-pop)
• Garage Sale: MakerPads & RnBs can host regular garage sales with items repaired by mobile pod workers, craftspeople & artists. Commissioned work can be sold or exchanged by mobile garage sale wayfinders who specialize in moving from place to place for setting up & selling (aren't the people who do that really well just amazing?!). These sales can be coordinated (like communities where people collectively participate in sales on Memorial Day weekend etc.) or independent. The can mimic upscale or down home concerns: from pop up retail galleries to the humble swap meet or flea market. The selling activity can be managed by the Pods Ecosystem accounting center.
• Farmers Market
• Edible Garden