Run The Numbers
VALUE EXCHANGE & COMPENSATION MODELS
- Model to support lifelong learning & fluidity between for profit and #SustainableLivingPods #RunTheNumbers
- Using Legos to Understand Sustainable Living Pods & #AVA2016's Platform
- Economic Pods Ecosystems
- New Models for Compensation
- #Recipes4Change are templates for livelihood pods that will help financially support or sustain pods ecosystems.
- Pods Ecosystems using CorrectionsHospitality example
- Raising minimum wage vs. buying in bulk
- Emotional & Thought-Leadership currency (#InspiredBy @SimsCity)
- Money Follows Innovation, Honey
Rethinking social currencies & meaningful, streamlined exchanges is an essential component of the AVA2016 platform. The writing has been on the wall for paper currency for some time as it is based on a gold standard that no longer really exists. The financial meltdown of 2008 taught us how fragile our systems have become, as digital numbers based on virtually nothing made our home and 401(k) values go *poof* into thin air.
Why don’t we have enough money to do what we want to do?
Because we’re spending it on walls and borders, police and military forces, and huge, low tech, exploitable government programs with scant oversight. Typical political conversations form around stale topics like raising the minimum wage and making a stronger middle class, but don’t address the real issue: we need to design a streamlined, high tech governance to get resources to the innovators that need them.
Ava's Chambre Du Commerce Design Thinking for Lifelong Learning
Content Destinations weave education into place-based economic development opportunities.
Pods ecosystems can translate wealth from the old idea of paper currency to new kinds of digital values, monetizing things like retweets, likes & follows. Developing emotional and thought leadership currency will encourage smart money, or “in-it-to-win-it" long term curatorial investment strategies & curb “too big to fail" fiascos.
Models that support fluidity between business, government, nonprofits and pods ecosystems will not only promote continuing education, but also weave seamlessly into our new designs for social governance, saving most sectors a bundle on human resources and training.